Monday, January 23, 2012

Back and Ready...



I know that it has been awhile since my last post. I have been spending the last few months trying to figure out what to write about and where my blog should go...

Do I keep writing about how much I miss Bryan?  Because that is a daily struggle...

Do I keep pouring out my emotions? Because I am still hurting and angry...

Do I start focusing on writing about Owen and our daily lives together? Because that is what I know.

I have decided that this blog has and will always be about my life with Bryan. I just can't figure out a way to transition it into something that becomes about raising my son...

So, I have started a new blog. http://arrivedincrazytown.wordpress.com/

Although it is a work in progress, I hope that it will become just as profound and helpful as my last blog.

- It is my way of moving forward but always remembering.

- It is my way to teaching Owen about the man that his father was all while raising him to be his own special person.

- It is my way to getting through my daily life struggles and challenges.

- It is my way of being a single parent and trying to remain sane.

I hope that you will join me and continue to follow me on this new path/journey... I cannot guarantee that it will always be a positive one... but it will be filled with passion, energy and honesty.

-Ashley Prairie







2 comments:

  1. Just a follower here.. Im glad you updated, I check your blog weekly & have missed your updates! I hope that God continues to lead you down the right path with your writing and with raising Owen. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ashley- I just recently found your blog thru another link.."Matt, Liz and Madeline". I just read thru all of your posts (as best as I could anyways thru tears). I just wanted to let you know how incredibly proud I am of your strength. I can not imagine what you have gone thru at your young age. Your little boy Owen is extremely lucky to have such a loving, smart and caring mom. Stay strong.....time does help. Anonymous from Wisconsin.

    ReplyDelete